Position: 1 Intern
Application Deadline: 20 September 2021
Preferred starting date: 23 September 2021
Location: Prishtina, Kosova
Background: Sustainability Leadership Kosova is a local NGO with key activities focusing on sustainability and transformational leadership. Our work is divided between educational activities, consultancy projects and movement building. By applying the systemic change approach we unleash the potential of individuals, organisations and communities to create collective actions and solutions to Kosovo’s society, economy and environment. We have committed our energy and passion to achieve a big goal, which is to make Kosova a global example of a society that is sustainable, healthy and prosperous.
Duties and responsibilities of the intern:
● Translation of the content and materials from the SLK website and social media from Albanian language to English language and vice versa
● Helping in SLK’s social media outreach
● Contributes to different project activities
● Other unspecified tasks as delegated by the supervisors
Criteria that the applicant should meet:
● To have finished or currently studying in the field of journalism, communication, English language, or relevant
● Good knowledge of Albanian and English language are essential
● Good team-work skills and commitment to the task deadlines
● Good communication skills
● Age – 18-23 years old
● To work 10-16 hours per week (remotely or in the office, as required)
● For these portions of work, the interns will report to the Project Manager and SLK Executive Director.
All interested candidates should send a CV and a Letter of Motivation (up to 200 words) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th of September 2021. Young women and men are equally encouraged to apply for this position. When sending the application, please add the subject line: Application for Internship.
Please note that only applicants that are shortlisted will be notified for an interview